6.20.2008

Top 5 (for Becs & Heather)

Top 5

...things under $5 that I couldn't live without...
a Bible, a kleenex, finger nail clippers, toilet paper, & shampoo

...favorite Movies...
life is beautiful, the count of monte cristo, indiana jones, sahara, & nicholas nickelby

...baby names I love...
luke, paul, timothy, abraham, & mason grace

...songs I could listen to over and over again...
praise to the Lord by out of eden, isn't it love by andrew peterson, thy mercy by caedmon's call, mighty to save by laura story, & grace by laura story

...people who have influenced me in a positive way...
Jesus, jennie etta siemens, jennie rongish, saskia van leeuwen, & christian todd williams

...moments that changed my life forever...
salvation, leaving chs, going to tmc, chuuk, & ciu

...obsessions I currently have...
reading, playing ginny owen's song own me on the piano, getting a tan, zungie, & so you think you can dance

...places I would like to go...
scuba diving in la jolla cove, alaska, ukraine, italy, greece, & ecuador

...appliances or kitchen tools I couldn't live without...
stove, refrigerator, freezer, bowl, & frying pan

...people who I would like to see their top 5's...
emmy, laurie r., heather l., cindy l., & chris c.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Thanks! :) I miss you!!