3.15.2008

Spring Break

Thursday - layover at the atlanta airport, bored out of my mind, but i got a stuffed bear dressed up as a pilot









Friday - went to the world famous san diego wild animal park with my mom, gorgeous so cal weather












Saturday morning - went w/future-bride cindy and kayti to get dresses, i had fish tacos for lunch











Saturday evening - went w/em to delila and christian's house for Bible study















Sunday early afternoon - went to santa clarita, em had lunch w/dayson, i had lunch w/betty price












Sunday late afternoon - went to sovereign grace church in downtown los angeles










Sunday evening - met kayti and jason at disneyland












Monday - did homework at carlsbad state beach












...and found a cute picture of me and cindy








(i will upload some of my pictures i took that are now on my laptop when i have wi-fi)

No comments: