3.28.2008

Groucho's & Literary Sweets

Donna, Angela, and I went out to lunch today. When asked where I wanted to go, I said anywhere that I haven't been before. So they took me to Groucho's. So good! Just a Columbia franchise. Mostly sub sandwiches that each have their own special twist. I had this sub with salami and this special kinda slaw. And it was warm and yummy with cheese! Ah - so good! And, Rebecca, they have crushed ice! Yeah, so that was fun.

Now, my sweet friend Anita from Hong Kong and I are out studying at this coffee shop on Main St. called Literary Sweets. Extremely Mom and Pop, has free internet, cheap coffee, and comfortable atmosphere. I'll have to bring other friends here instead of going to Starbucks. The owner (I'm pretty sure she's the owner) is precious and was laughing at me and says I need to go into theatre. Haha! ...And now we're talking about why God created taste buds! Haha!

Ah, what a glorious day! Praise Jesus!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

soooo glad you are having a good days and enjoying another of God's wonderous gifts!! - love and prayers mom

Anonymous said...

ooooh! the ice! they have good ice at work too! not crushed, but the soft kind. :) i'm glad that when you saw crushed ice you thought of me. i must have trained you well...or scarred you for life. :)