9.26.2007

Starbucks...

(I'm only telling this for the sake of L.B.)


I was at Starbucks the other day standing in a horrendously long line and felt someone tap me on the shoulder. This man, at least in his mid-40s said, "I just wanted to say that you have really beautiful hair." I was a little surprised by this stranger's compliment. He then asked, "It is natural, isn't it?" "Oh, yes. The color of my hair is one thing about myself that I wouldn't change."


So... it must just be the camera and/or the light... but I do have my natural color hair.


Another interesting thing is that someone else told me that they were sitting a few rows behind me in chapel a couple days ago and she thought to herself, "Who is that girl with the beautiful strawberry blonde hair?" She later realized it was me. But I told her, "It's really golden blonde but some light brings more of the red out."


And here's one more picture (a hilarious picture, I might add) of my new glasses that I've had lots of compliments on including "hip" and "posh" two words I would have never used to describe myself.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice ;o) me